Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HEARTS #13, #14, #15 & #16












I can't believe it, I just worked for what seemed like ages to upload 4 photos and write a message.... have no idea what I did wrong, but I lost the whole thing!

Well let's try again; the photos are of the next set of 4 hearts that I have been working on. I'm not sure yet just what I will do with them, swap, make a Christmas present or something else. It has been a big help for me to have them to work on during this time of stress and sorrow.
The four cherubs are from a picture I had, I scanned it and seperated the images then printed to fabric... the rest as they say is history. Hope you enjoy seeing these little angel hearts.

4 comments:

Julia said...

these four heat sare beautiful Beverly,
I love the soft colours and you style! if I can call it that!

katiejayinpa said...

All your hearts are just gorgeous. I can;t believe this is the first time I am seeing your blog! I will visit often . ktj

Jo in NZ said...

Beverly, I have been keeping an eye on your hearts at CoH. I love the way you use prints, and your colours are so soft and pretty.

NormaH said...

Beverly Anne, your work just flows. I don't know the words to describe the feeling I get when I look at your beautiful hearts.